Filter by Category
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Creating Working Environments of Belonging through Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Anti-Racism
with Mwanaisha Sims
Jun 8, 2021 at 12:30 pm
Sponsored by Health Workforce Initiative
This training will provide the following:
- Define what workplace diversity, equity, inclusion and anti-racism (DEIA) means.
- Discuss the value a more DEIA workplace can offer an organization.
- Provide examples of characteristics, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives can increase an organization’s success.
- Discuss the importance that a sense of belonging offers all employees and especially those with characteristics outside of the mainstream.
- Explain the stereotypes and biases that one brings into the workplace.
- How to address micro inequities with colleagues in a respectful and impactful way.